Candy's Jewelers™ began its legacy in 1917 when Angelina DeVodier started a pearl and bead stringing business at 87 Nassau Street, in Lower Manhattan's original jewelry district. In 1962, her son, Roger DeVodier, joined her as her jeweler and rapidly expanded the company into a full service jewelry trade shop. In 1977, DeVodier Enterprises was moved to a large trade shop in Bellmore, Long Island, where Candice DeVodier apprenticed under her father. In 1983 the business moved to a new showroom in Seaford, Long Island and opened to the public as Candy's Jewelers. http://www.candysjewelry.com
Copyright © 2006 Candy's Jewelers™ All Rights Reserved.
We offer a huge variety of quality items. Click a category below for details.
Click Map for directions
Sweetest Li'l Jewelers in Town!
Please call or e-mail us for information and ordering